[LDM #DLI-905086]: Can't get logging to work with LDm 6.11.6 on VM's

Hi Gilbert,
re: GEMPAK decoders on your VM are 32-bit but the VM is 64-bit
> By default, shouldn't it have known it was a 64 bit OS? Or do I have to
> change that?

I don't understand.  In 'shouldn't it' what does 'it' refer to?

It looks to me that the GEMPAK decoders in /home/ldm/decoders were copied
from a 32-bit machine where they were built into the 64-bit VM.  This
would have worked if complete 32-bit runtime support had been installed
in the VM.  I don't believe that installing the 32-bit runtime environment
in a 64-bit OS is a standard procedure.  Plus, I believe that it is
much better to run 64-bit applications on a 64-bit OS since they can
take advantage of 64-bit features that are offered by the OS.

Ticket ID: DLI-905086