[LDM #AYR-930263]: LDM Data Feed?

Hi Brian,

re:
> Originally I was using NSF as a feed but in an email dated about
> a year ago it was stated that those servers were turned off.

Yes, we had to shutdown our IDD presence at NSF about that
timeframe.

re:
> I didn't pursue the ALLOW request at the time but am in need
> of a data feed again.

OK, got it. Sorry for not remembering this more clearly...

re:
> I'd like to request an ALLOW for my system at the USDA (IP 199.128.189.9).
> Could I get it through you?

Yes, and it should be setup now.  Here is how to test to see if your
machine is correctly ALLOWed on our toplevel IDD relay, idd.unidata.ucar.edu:

<as 'ldm' on 199.128.189.9>
notifyme -vl- -f ANY -h idd.unidata.ucar.edu

The output from 'notifyme' will tell you that everything is OK, or
that you are being denied.  If everything is OK, then all you need to
do is change your REQUEST line(s) in your ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf file
from the old upstream site (NSF/ATM) to idd.unidata.ucar.edu.

re:
> Thanks.

No worries.

Ticket ID: AYR-930263