[LDM #KWB-851882]: pqact issues reading pq file

Kevin,

> You guys have already been a great help -- so thank you!

You're welcome.

I look upon this as a way to improve the software.

> We used to run 6.8.1 plus noaaport 1.4.1 upstream, and 6.9.5 downstream.
> I'm going off memory here, so I'll double check that in the morning.  But
> I think that was it.

I recall that you used to run LDM 6.8.1. I looked at the differences in the
pqact(1) program between that version and the current one and, I must say, I
didn't see anything that would cause a huge slowdown except for possibly the
EdexBridge stuff (which I couldn't evaluate).

I'm currently running a profiling-enabled LDM that's receiving and filing all
the NEXRAD3 data-products. We'll see where pqact(1) is spending its time.

> Thanks again for everything
>
> Kevin
>
> --
> *Kevin P Johnson, RHCE™*