[LDM #AXC-571943]: Fwd: Cron <ldm@weather> bash -l -c 'ldmadmin check >/dev/null'

Hi Brian,

re:
> Wow I get this every 15 minutes since starting the LDM.
> I guess I will just stop it until the workshop.
>
> address@hidden bmapes]$ regutil
> bash: regutil: command not found
>
> address@hidden bmapes]$ man regutil
> No manual entry for regutil

It is likely that the ~ldm/bin directory is not in the PATH
of the 'ldm' user.  The fix for this problem is to edit the
shell-specific configuration file (e.g., .cshrc for CShell,
.bashrc or .bash_profile for BASH, etc.) and add the ~ldm/bin
directory to the PATH.  After making the editing change, the
environment has to be updated AND the LDM stopped/restarted
for the fix to take effect:

CShell
cd ~
source .cshrc
ldmadmin restart

Bash
cd ~
. .bashrc   (or . .bash_profile)
ldmadmin restart

Please let us know if that is not the problem on weather.

Ticket ID: AXC-571943