[AWIPS #IFB-805469]: Installed LDM 6.11 but EXECs no longer work?

Evan,

> I see. So I came in on the support of this late so someone else had
> configured this server before.
>
> Apparently this is our labs way of pulling from our multicast server.
>
> Please note that this LDM server is *not an EDEX server. We have our
> downstream EDEX servers pointing to this one upstream LDM server.

If the LDM system in question is not part of an EDEX system, then copying the
dvbs_multicast(1) and readnoaaport(1) programs from an old LDM installation to
a new one probably isn't the way to go because you now how to worry about the
compatibility of shared runtime libraries.

I recommend downloading the LDM system from us and installing it
(http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/ldm-current). Be sure to specify the
"--with-noaaport" option to the configure(1) script.

Ticket ID: IFB-805469
Department: Support AWIPS