[LDM #TUJ-934701]: Multiple Feed

Leo,

The product-queue will reject duplicates for as long as the original
data-product resides in the product-queue. The oldest data-products are removed
from the queue in order to make room for new data-products. We recommend that
the product-queue be capacious enough to hold at least one-hour's worth of data
(which is the default).

> I did not, so I really appreciate your re-sending it.  I had a feeling that a
> single LDM could be used, but was not aware that the product-queue module
> would eliminate the duplicates.  Since there may be some latency between when
> Test gets the data via NWS and then via Prod, how much time will the
> product-queue module keep track of this data?
>
> Thanks,
>
> //SIGNED//
> Leo R. Rivard, Contractor, AFWA/SEMS
> SEMS II Database Architect