Wesley & Bruce, Looks like you got it working. I did remove the "pqbinstats" entry from the LDM configuration-file (etc/ldmd.conf) and tightened-up the regular expression for "wnnh002". I also restarted the LDM a couple of time. That was it, however. Let me know if you need anything further or encounter any problems. Regards, Steve Emmerson Ticket Details =================== Ticket ID: EGH-413691 Department: Support LDM Priority: Normal Status: Closed
NOTE: All email exchanges with Unidata User Support are recorded in the Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through the web. If you do not want to have your interactions made available in this way, you must let us know in each email you send to us.