Re: [conduit] 12knam

my apologies... after I sent the message I checked another box and see that 12knam is fine :-)

the box i was working on had some disk issues that have been resolved... however this does not solve Phil Bernies problem with the lower resolution products (which I do not use) :)

sorry for the inconvenience!

--

Patrick L. Francis
VP Media Logic Group