[LDM #TXB-774930]: LDM Fortify Security Scan

Leo,

[Sorry for taking so long to respond. I'm in a workshop all this week.]

> One quick question.  I have been asked what the support level is from Unidata
> LDM Support for the LDM software.  Would you please provide this.  In
> particular interest is 24x7 support.

Well... We're a 501(c)(3) (tax-exempt/non-profit) organization funded by the
National Science Foundation to help the geoscience departments of
degree-granting Universities -- so we don't really do 24x7 support.

Having said that, we do operate a data distribution network for those
universities (and others) that operates 24x7 with 99.999% uptime (yes, the
software is that good). It's also possible to ask us a question at any time.
And though I don't read email while I'm asleep, I do check for messages outside
of normal work hours (e.g., weekends). I'm not alone in that. Also, the person
who answers LDM questions is likely to be me, the developer.

We also run training workshops on our software (see
<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/2013_software_training_workshop_coming>).

> Thanks,
>
> //SIGNED//
> Leo R. Rivard, Contractor, AFWA/SEMS