[Support #CWN-205523]: What is type of pattern matching in ALLOW

Neil,

> Just hit me about ERE prefix --
> Then how do you write to disk with all characters preceding the match string
> included in the output filename
> where the parenthetic grouping is used

In a pqact(1) entry, you might have to use something like "(.*HSTN.*)" in order
to be able to backreference all the other characters when generating the
pathname of the output file.

The context in which I mentioned a ".*" prefix or suffix was the ALLOW entries
in the LDM configuration-file. In this context, no backreferencing is possible.

> product:
> LYLOUT_HSTNLMA_130326_215500_0060.dat.gz
> pqact:
>
> Use:
> EXP     (^......_HSTNLMA_.*)
> FILE    -close  data/lma/\1