[LDM #YVG-914431]: Build Problems for LDM 6.11.2 on Ubuntu Server 12.04

Hi Jay,

I've been following the exchanges between you and Steve, and I agree
with Steve about the _very_ unusual/unexpected output from 'ldd lt-regutil';
we are scratching our heads over the output you sent!

Given the additional information you included in your most recent
email:

  "There is something I didn't mention in my original post because I was
   trying to be brief. I did some experimenting, thinking that maybe I needed
   to pass in some environment variables. At the time I did that, I thought
   the system libxml2 wasn't being found, so I set "LIBS" to
   "-L/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu -lxml2" (or it might have been -llibxml2, it
   was one or the other) and then everything compiled."

I would be very interested in the result of doing a completely clean
build of the LDM... the results might help us to figure out what is
going wrong.

If you decide to try a clean build, please send along the output
of 'env' just before you run the LDM's 'configure' and the full
output from the 'configure' invocation.

Ticket ID: YVG-914431
Department: Support LDM