[Support #VOV-751174]: Re: [ldm-users] Problems getting data from idd.aos.wisc.edu

Hi Pete,

Quick note to let you know that we will be meeting tomorrow (Tuesday)
to discuss the situation on your machine.  It is also very likely that
we will be running tests of switching back and forth between LDM-6.11.2
and LDM-6.11.3.

More tomorrow...

Tom

Ticket ID: VOV-751174