[LDM #ICJ-368136]: pqact(1) caused a memory fault

Charlie,

> We have a problem that pqact(1) caused a memory fault.
> The platform is RHEL 5 (64-bit) running on virtual machine and the
> ldm version is 6.9.8.
> The log file was attached, would you please take a look?
>
> Best Regards,
> Charlie Chang

I didn't notice anything in the pqact(1) log file corresponding to a memory
fault.

You did have two pqact(1) processes running and the second one was started
significantly later than the first one. How and why was this done?

Ticket ID: ICJ-368136