[IDD #RUB-260067]: ldm cluster at A&M is doing some odd things (or perhaps my new client is?)

Gerry,

> I miscopied something. Problems with not enough methyl xanthine early in
> the morning (that is, before about 2pm). I really did get it right later
> on, I even caught my mistake, but when I did the copy/paste, I got too much
> stuff.
>
> Still, the RECLASS statement is a little vexing.

The reclassification (denial, actually) of the notifyme(1) request is because
that request overlaps with the previously-existing REQUEST entries: there's
little sense in being notified of the remote existence of data-products that
you've already received.

> Also, with the latest
> install, on a new VM, I'm seeing what looks like a good startup but no
> evidence it's doing anything: ldmadmin watch and ldmadmin tail fail to show
> anything.

That's a problem. Does it occur with the rolled-back LDM?

> Thanks gerry
> --
> Gerry Creager
> NSSL/CIMMS