[LDM #HET-831881]: "ldmadmin check" problem LDM may not be running (fwd)

Paul,

> We are getting this error mailed to us. As far as I know we are on the
> correct time with all the time clocks (within a few milliseconds).
> ldmadmin checktime says OK
>
> Do you know why we would suddenly get these messages?

The "ldmadmin check" command checks the system clock against a pseudo-randomly
chosen NTP host from those listed in the "/check-time/ntpdate/servers" registry
parameter (regutil /check-time). So, either your system clock is off or one of
the NTP hosts is off.

> Thanks
>
> Paul

> Checking for a running LDM system...
> Checking the system clock...
>
> The system clock is more than 10 seconds off, which is specified by
> registry parameter "/check-time/limit".
>
> You should either fix the problem (recommended) or disable time-checking
> by executing the command "regutil -u 0 /check-time/enabled" (not
> recommended).

Ticket ID: HET-831881