[LDM #VZP-575055]: 6.11.1 LDM error documentation

Carissa,

> The only messages in the decoder logs tell me that it started for an
> instant because it prints its version number. And unfortunately if I run
> this decoder by hand using the data that is FILEd it works.

Did you redirect the standard input stream of the decoder to the relevant file
when you executed the decoder manually?

> So I am at a
> bit of a standstill with the debugging that I can do without the decoder
> author. But as a hale-Mary...if I add in a "-close" option the ldm logs
> no longer spit errors at me. Now the decoder still isn't
> working/producing output. But does that behavior tell you anything?

The behavior with the "-close" option tells me that the pqact(1) process can
send one complete data-product to the decoder but not two.

Does the decoder terminate after processing one data-product?

> Thanks,
>
> Carissa

Ticket ID: VZP-575055