[LDM #SQS-125688]: Problem with LDM configuration file.

Lazaro,

> Full Name: LAZARO NONATO VASCONCELLOS DE ANDRADE
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 6.11.0
> Operating System: SUSE Linux
> Hardware: Intel core i5, 8G byte RAM, 1 T byte HD.
> Description of problem: Dear.
>
> I start LDM but don't receive data.
> When I use the command ldmadmin check receive the following:
>
> ldm@Mairi:~/var/queues> ldmadmin check
> Checking for a running LDM system...
> Checking the system clock...
> Checking the most-recent insertion into the queue...
> Vetting the size of the queue against the maximum acceptable latency...
>
> This problem appear before a power crash and re-installation of 6.11.0
> version.
>
> Can you help me about a solution?

When the computer running the LDM crashes, the best solution is to start from
scratch with a new product-queue. Try the following:

    ldmadmin stop; ldmadmin clean
    ldmadmin delqueue && ldmadmin mkqueue && ldmadmin start

> Thanks.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: SQS-125688