[LDM #MNK-989154]: comparing, contrasting two ldm servers

Hi SJ,

re:
> I did man regutil and did not see how to change it . do you just vi the
> registry?

While you can use 'regutil' to change registry values, I find it easier
to simply edit the ~ldm/etc/registry.xml file directly using 'vi' (old
school :-).  The value you want to change is <size>.  I believe that
you are currently setup to use the default size of 500M.  I suggest
changing this to 1G.

Please remember that after changing the size of the queue in registry.xml,
you will need to delete and remake the queue using the new size:

<as 'ldm'>
ldmadmin config - check what your settings are

-- modify ~ldm/etc/registry.xml

ldmadmin stop
ldmadmin delqueue
ldmadmin mkqueue
ldmadmin start

ldmadmin config - check what your settings are now

re:
> no, I did not find the phrase "Processed" in the logs....

OK.  The "Processed..." phrase would have indicated that the
system is slow in processing things out of the LDM queue.  It
is a good thing that you are not seeing this message!

Ticket ID: MNK-989154
Department: Support LDM