[LDM #XBC-274988]: Trouble logging on CentOS 6 system

Hi Leonard,

re:
> >> It pqact doesn't get files out of the product-queue, although I
> >> can get to them with pqcat, but I'll get to that after I get logging
> >> going.
> >
> > I have never seen this situation.  Are you sure that you are looking
> > in the correct output directory for your 'pqact' instance(s)?
>
> I'll start a new ticket if you don't want my followup to this mixed in to
> this thread.

Again, I have never seen the situation where a properly formed 'pqact'
pattern-action file pattern was not able to process a product out of an LDM
queue while 'pqcat' was.

Question:

- have you checked your 'pqact' action's extended regular expression and
  verified that it was not matching a product's ID when it should?

Ticket ID: XBC-274988