[LDM #FRU-913246]: allow non-static IP downstream server access?

Greg,

> We are actually passing things both ways between the plane and the ground but
> the route that is failing is from the ground feed to the plane, so in that
> situation the plane is downstream from the ground server.

In that case you should have the following entry in the ground's LDM
configuration-file:

    ALLOW ANY ^rafgv\.dyndns\.org$

The 3rd field is, actually, an extended regular expression. Note the anchors
("^" and "$") and escaped periods.

This will work *as long as* a reverse lookup of your ground's DNS resolver
converts the plane's IP address into "rafgv.dyndns.org".

An alternative that uses a regular expression to match on the plane's IP
address would be (for example)

    ALLOW ANY ^12\.111\.57\.[0-9]*$

This assumes that only the last octet of the plane's IP address changes.

> Greg

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: FRU-913246