[LDM #NLA-766107]: Bug in pqsurf in LDM 6.10.1 under RHEL 6.2

Hi Gilbert,

Steve and I both looked at the repository.xml and ldmd.conf files that
you provided, and we reviewed the strange error you got when trying
to create the surf queue.

Our recommendation for things to try are:

- increase the size of the surf queue (e.g., change 2M to 10M)

- try specifying the size of the surf queue without using the
  K/M/G syntax

  What I mean by this is to specify the size as 2000000 instead
  of 2M.  Steve suggested this in case the problem is related
  to the interpretation of '2M' as 2 megabytes.

Other than these two "stabs in the dark", we don't have anything
else to try right now.

Ticket ID: NLA-766107