[LDM #XEI-555875]: LDM request problems

Adam,

> tornado.geos.ulm.edu
>
> External: 198.202.242.22
> Internal: 10.48.8.102
>
> We have to go through a static NAT translation.

I can only investigate the problem with idd.cise-nsf.gov.

On that system, I see your LDM connecting at 2012-04-17T18:29:07Z and
requesting data from 2012-04-17T17:29:06Z. Everything looks OK: there's nothing
untoward in the log file. The connection ends at 2012-04-17T18:57:55 due to a
broken pipe. I also see your notifyme(1).

Based on what I see, you should have receive the requested
NEXRAD2|GEM|FNMOC|CONDUIT data.

Would you please verify again that you're not receiving data from
idd.cise-nsf.gov.

> Adam

Ticket ID: XEI-555875