[LDM #OYP-784384]: A strange occurrence with Watch products

Hi Greg and Scott,

re:
> Attached are the files stored by LDM with the "WWUS.. ...." entry.
> Hopefully they assist in diagnosing what is going on.

The real issue is the LDM/IDD Product ID that accompanied the product,
not its content.

Can you (whoever) add a '-log' flag to the FILE action(s) so that we can
see what the Product IDs look like?

Questions:

- what version of the LDM is being used?

- is it one from Unidata, or the one that is being bundled with AWIPS-II?

Ticket ID: OYP-784384