[LDM #LTH-656578]: decoders

Hi Marty,

Sorry for the silence yesterday; busy, busy, busy...

re:
> It looks like you worked in it this morning. We are now receiving data!
> Thanks.

I'm glad that things are working now.

If all is working the way you want/expect, I will close this inquiry.  If
you continue to have problems, please let us know by replying to this email
or any other that has the same inquiry tracking tag associated with it
(which is LTH-656578); the inquiry will be reopened automatically.

re:
> Next time I'm in Boulder, I owe you a beer.

Thanks.  If I was able to take advantage of all of the "owed beers" that
have accumulated over the years, I would have to check into the Betty
Ford clinic ;-)  Seriously though, next time you are in Boulder, please
stop by the Unidata offices so you can meet the faces behind the emails :-)

Talk to you later...

Ticket ID: LTH-656578
Department: Support LDM