[LDM #LTH-656578]: decoders

Hi again Marty,

I got the login information for 'ldm' for your machine; thanks.

I just tried to SSH to your machine, and I get nowhere -- the ssh
attempt hangs.

I remember that when Mike Voss was at SJSU, one had to SSH to a gateway
machine first and then to the target machine (SJSU security).  Since
my SSH attempt seemed to hang, I assume that the double SSH procedure
is still needed.  Please check with your network folks to see which
machine I need to SSH into before SSHing to your LDM machine.

Ticket ID: LTH-656578
Department: Support LDM