[LDM #LTH-656578]: decoders

Marty,

> So
> ln -s /usr/local/ldm/data /data
> would be the correct command?

That command is correct, *if* you want to FILE data-products under the "data"
subdirectory of the LDM user's home directory.

Because the pqact(1) configuration file FILES-s data-products under the "/data"
directory (which is an absolute pathname), the ln(1) command is actually
unnecessary. I included it because I didn't realize that you wanted the
data-products to actually be under the existing "/data" directory.

> Since the pqact(1) configuration file FILEs data products under "/data",
> does our disk that we call /data create an issue?

If that's where you want the data-products to be filed (under the "/data"
directory), then the ln(1) command is unnecessary.

I hope this is clear. Talk to me if it's not.

> Thanks,
> Marty

Regards,
Steve Emmerson