[LDM #LTH-656578]: decoders

Hi Marty,

re:
> So
> ln -s /usr/local/ldm/data /data
> would be the correct command?

Yes.

re:
> Since the pqact(1) configuration file FILEs data products under "/data",
> does our disk that we call /data create an issue?

No.  The link will allow for pattern-action file FILE entries to specify
relative disk paths ('data/' instead of '/data/').

By the way, is the user 'ldm' allowed to write files/create directories
under /data on your machine?  If not, you have found your problem.

Try the following:

<as 'ldm'>
cd ~ldm
touch /data/xxx

Did this work?  If not, the read/write/execute permissions on /data will
need to be changed.

Ticket ID: LTH-656578