[LDM #PXP-182972]: LDM-- add second IP address as backup

Hi Wen,

re:
> Requesting same data product from multiple upstream servers, do I need
> upgrade our LDM?  We are currently using LDM 6.7.0.

No, there should be no need to upgrade your LDM installation, but it
couldn't hurt :-)

One thing to make sure of, however:

The redundant data REQUESTs must be identical (i.e., same datastream(s)
and same regular expression describing the products wanted).  For
instance:

request NEXRAD3 ".*" idd.unidata.ucar.edu
request NEXRAD3 ".*" idd.cise-nsf.gov

If the datastream(s) or regular expressions are not the same, there
can be unexpected (but completely explainable) consequences.

Ticket ID: PXP-182972
Department: Support LDM