[Support #OTX-137293]: LDM on RHEL6 in a RHEL6 VM

Hi Gregg,

re: why run the LDM in a VM when the host is already Linux
> The reason we want to run it on a VM is we have limited new servers, but
> the servers are 20+ processors with 64 GB of RAM.

I would think that the overhead of running the VM software would decrease
the overall performance over simply running the LDM directly on the host.

re:
> So we would also
> configure LDM to have the product queue in RAM (something I've never
> done, but have read others have).

OK.  That could be done directly on the host also.

Just curious...

Ticket ID: OTX-137293