[LDM #MIY-342905]: Questions about LDM 6

Charlie,

> Thanks! That works!
>
> Could we do the same thing in feedme(1)? We check the code and find that
> feedme(1) write
>
> Â"datapkt" data-structure to stdout. How could we write it to a file while
> "datapkt" contains no
>
> product-identifier string.

Rather than write your own code to write a data-product into a file, I
recommend using the pqact(1) utility. Its FILE and PIPE actions will write a
data-product to a file or to a program, respectively. For more information, see
<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/ldm-current/basics/pqact.conf.html>.

> Best Regards,
>
> Charlie Chang

Ticket ID: MIY-342905