[LDM #MIY-342905]: Questions about LDM 6

Charlie,

> Yes, We run LDM, and send files to itself("localhost"). The user is
> "niceadm",Âwe installed LDM via this account. The OS isÂRHEL 5 andÂcommand
> is
>
> ./ldmsend FILENAME
>
> Our serverÂis a stand-alone server and thereÂare only two users on it(root
> and niceadm).Â

Does ldmsend(1) ever successfully send a file that is smaller than 4 kilobytes?
You can put the receiving LDM process in verbose logging mode to verify this by
sending the process a USR2 signal (send it 2 more such signals to return it to
the original logging level). Is there an entry in the pqact(1)
configuration-file that will match the incoming file? If that entry is FILE or
STDIOFILE, does it use the "-close" or "-flush" option?

LDM-4 is very old, so I'm not sure that I'll be able to diagnose the problem.

> Thanks for your kindly help!
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Charlie Chang

Ticket ID: MIY-342905