[LDM #VGF-661164]: multiple primary feeders

Daniel,

> has the ability to have multiple primary feeders for a data source been
> removed? the "PRIMARY" keyword at the end of a request line is no
> longer supported.

Support for the "PRIMARY" and "ALTERNATE" (or is it "SECONDARY") keywords has
been removed.

If you want two upstream LDM-s to send the same data in PRIMARY mode, then
simply enclose the regular-expression in *one* of the REQUEST entries in
parentheses. The LDM will then figure that the two REQUESTS are unique and make
both connections in PRIMARY mode.

> We are trying to mux 2 Level2 radar data provider in a single queue and
> let LDM sort out the duplicates. Basicaly we want to eliminate missing
> chunk issues that could arise for the primary feeder going down.
>
> Thanks !
>
> --
> Daniel Bourque
> Sr. Systems Engineer