[LDM #TYA-331215]: Error in Installation

Dilip,

> I was installing ldm-6.9.8 on my linux system and get an error during
> 'make'. I have attached the log files for both configure and make.
> Please help me finish the installation.

According to the file "config.log", the configure(1) script was executed by the
command

    ./configure --enable-logging=localn --disable-max-size

The "localn" should have been "local0" or "local1", etc. (depending on the
contents of your system logging configuration-file) more information on this
can be found at
<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/ldm-6.9.8/basics/source-install-steps.html>.

> Thanks,
> Dilip