[LDM #YRT-399877]: LDM will not install on Solaris 10

lb,

> Is there an effort to make LDM platform independent (i.e. port to Java) to
> run it on non-Unix systems like Windows?

There's no effort that I'm aware of to convert the current LDM to a non-UNIX
platform.

I do have a project to create a successor to the LDM that will run on the Java
platform. For lack of a better name it's referred to as the "next generation
LDM", though it will not be compatible with the current LDM. I'm having a
difficult time finding time to work on it, however.

Why do you ask?

Ticket ID: YRT-399877