[LDM #TIB-337303]: New IDD relay - ldm is hanging after some time

Pete,

> Sorry, it has been a crazy few days after Memorial day. Everyone is back
> and wanting data, hardware ordered, etc...
>
> I ran several different queue sizes between 20 and 24.5 Gb over the
> weekend, all of them hung at some point. When it hangs, the ldm is still
> running, but one of the ldmd processes pegs at 100% and little if any
> data is processed.

I know this is a lot to ask, but could you rebuild the LDM with support for
debugging and reinstall it. Then, when one of the LDM processes hangs, attach
to it with a debugger, stop it, and send me a stack trace.
Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: TIB-337303
Department: Support LDM