[LDM #GSZ-422409]: LDM configuration/installation

Levi,

> After installing GEMPAK, the manual implied that LDM was required in order
> to display data in GEMPAK. In attempting to install LDM, following the
> installation guide, I tried to configure the distribution, which resulted in
> an error. I have included the output of configure.log, and have attached the
> longer file config.log. Any help would be appreciated.
>
> *configure.log:*
>
> configure: WARNING: you should use --build, --host, --target

The file "config.log" contained this

This file contains any messages produced by compilers while
running configure, to aid debugging if configure makes a mistake.

It was created by LDM configure 6.9.7, which was
generated by GNU Autoconf 2.63.  Invocation command line was

  $ ./configure ...

The elipsis, "...", is a common mechanism in English for indicating that "more
stuff might go here" -- it is not meant to be used as an argument to the
configure(1) script.

Re-execute the configure(1) script without the 3 periods.

Ticket ID: GSZ-422409