[LDM #EZK-400759]: Problem inserting int ldm prod queue - reg.

Sathya,

> We have figured the problem on both sides - our system and LDM.

That's great news!

> In
> our code the feedtype that we set before calling pq_insert was getting
> reset to 0 because of memory corruption. So when we fixed that issue,
> we were able to insert and pqcat -s could tally with the number of
> products inserted. But pq_insert reports successful insertion even
> when feedtype is 0. Is that a design decision not to insert a product
> into the queue when feedtype is 0 but report success !?

Products with a feedtype of zero can be successfully inserted into the queue --
they just can't be extracted from it via pq_sequence() because the feedtype
match always fails (zero bitwise and'ed with anything is always zero). That's
what the "pqcat -s" output was trying to tell us.

> Anyways thanks a lot for all the support.

You're welcome. Good luck.

> Thanks,
> Sathya.

Ticket ID: EZK-400759