Sathya, > We have figured the problem on both sides - our system and LDM. That's great news! > In > our code the feedtype that we set before calling pq_insert was getting > reset to 0 because of memory corruption. So when we fixed that issue, > we were able to insert and pqcat -s could tally with the number of > products inserted. But pq_insert reports successful insertion even > when feedtype is 0. Is that a design decision not to insert a product > into the queue when feedtype is 0 but report success !? Products with a feedtype of zero can be successfully inserted into the queue -- they just can't be extracted from it via pq_sequence() because the feedtype match always fails (zero bitwise and'ed with anything is always zero). That's what the "pqcat -s" output was trying to tell us. > Anyways thanks a lot for all the support. You're welcome. Good luck. > Thanks, > Sathya. Regards, Steve Emmerson Ticket Details =================== Ticket ID: EZK-400759 Department: Support LDM Priority: Normal Status: Closed
NOTE: All email exchanges with Unidata User Support are recorded in the Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through the web. If you do not want to have your interactions made available in this way, you must let us know in each email you send to us.