[LDM #EZK-400759]: Problem inserting int ldm prod queue - reg.

Sathya,

> As per your instruction, I have tried inserting few products by
> executing pqinsert command. All products were inserted as expected.

How many files did you insert? Did a "pqcat -s" indicate that the number of
products in the queue was consistent?

If you inserted about a thousand files and the "pqcat -s" indicated that the
number was consistent, then the problem must lie with your program.

Why is the source-code for the program named "insert_prod.c" but the program is
named "insert_prod_2_ldm"?

> But
> when I compare both source code, it is pretty much the same. pqinsert,
> based on the input file, compute md5 signature and populate other fields
> of product structure. In my code, I read all the values of the product
> structure including md5 signature from the pipe. Otherwise the way pq is
> checked for existence and pq_insert routine is used looks identical.
> In ldmd.conf file, I have all entries commented except for
> insert_prod_2_ldm process. Its called from within the config file as
>
> insert_prod_2_ldm -k0 -h0 -n
>
> Please let me know if any other entry is required in ldmd.conf file.
>
> Thanks,
> Sathya.

Ticket ID: EZK-400759