[LDM #HTX-391676]: radar processing box with problems

Gerry,

> > The correspondence between pqact(1) processes and their configuration-files
> > must be one-to-one in order for the etc/pqact*.conf.state files to have any
> > meaning. You can, however, symbolically link to a pqact(1)
> > configuration-file using various file names.
>
> I'm a little lost by this explanation... Sorry. If you could expand a
> bit it might help me.

Each pqact(1) process creates a file that has the same pathname as the process'
configuration-file but with the suffix ".state". This file contains information
on the last successfully-processed data-product so that pqact(1) processing can
bridge LDM restarts. Problems can arise if multiple pqact(1) processes have the
same configuration-file (and, hence, the same ".state" file).

Ticket ID: HTX-391676