[LDM #YGA-963195]: Future LDM feature request

Gilbert,

> As a suggestion, can you make the wasReceived script
> configurable to send the notification emails
> to an email address other than address@hidden

You can easily do that yourself. For example, the following crontab(1) entry
would notify address@hidden:

    0,15,30,45 * * * * bin/wasReceived -f NEXRAD2 || mailx -s 'No NEXRAD-II
data' address@hidden </dev/null

Alternatively, if you use sendmail(8) and the delivery agent, then having the
line "address@hidden" in the file ~ldm/.forward will cause address@hidden to
receive all email sent to the LDM user.

Given the myriad ways this capability could be used, I think it's best if
wasReceived(1) is kept simple so that user's can incorporate it as needed.

> Thanks, and take care!
>
> Gilbert

Ticket ID: YGA-963195