[LDM #TMA-441215]: Beta test 6.9?

Gilbert,

> vetQueueSize(): The maximum acceptable latency (registry parameter
> "/server/max-latency": 600 seconds) is greater than the observed minimum
> virtual residence time of data-products in the queue (508 seconds).
> This will hinder detection of duplicate data-products.
>
> % pqmon -S
>
> 0 817987584 665619688 665619688 64422 52317 52317 59 0 -1

The minimum virtual residence time in the "vetQueueSize()" message (508
seconds) is inconsistent with that in the "pqmon -S" output (-1 seconds). The
queue must have been recreated or the minimum virtual residence time was reset
(pqutil -C).

I recommend setting the "/reconciliation-mode" registry parameter to "increase
queue" so that the periodically executed "ldmadmin check" command will adjust
the queue as necessary to accommodate your desired maximum-latency.

Ticket ID: TMA-441215