[LDM #RNO-491904]: EXEC not including environment variables ...

Evan,

> Good point.
>
> I did not think that this value-added version of 6.8.0 would not be
> supported.

We support the LDM, just not the RPM.

> It is a distribution of LDM in support of the AWIPS 2
> release from Raytheon. It is nothing more than a normal LDM install,
> with a special ldmd.conf and pqact.conf file, plus a binary executable
> which acts as a spooler. This would all be normally tarred up, but for
> some reason Raytheon decided to make an RPM.
>
> If that is not supported, I understand, and I won't bother you further.

Not a problem. It's in our best interests to help NOAA when possible.

How is the LDM being started? If it's by the LDM user after logging-in, then
that user's environment should propagate to all child processes of the LDM. If
it's by some other mechanism, then *that* environment will be propagated.

> Evan,

Ticket ID: RNO-491904