[LDM #TMA-441215]: Beta test 6.9?

Gilbert,

> So what does this mean:
>
> Date: Wed,  8 Dec 2010 00:01:02 -0600 (CST)
> From: Cron Daemon <address@hidden>
> To: address@hidden
> Subject: Cron <ldm@weather3> /bin/bash -l -c '/home/ldm/bin/ldmadmin check
> >/dev/null'
>
> vetQueueSize(): The maximum acceptible latency (registry parameter
> "/server/max-latency": 600 seconds) is greater than the observed minimum
> virtual residence time of data-products in the queue (-619313057 seconds).
> This will hinder detection of duplicate data-products.

How the devil did you get a negative minimum virtual residence time? Please
send me the output of the command "pqmon".

"Residence time" is the time a data-product spends in the local queue. "Virtual
residence time" is residence time plus latency. For the LDM to correctly reject
duplicates , the maximum acceptable latency parameter must be less than the
observed minimum virtual residence time.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: TMA-441215
Department: Support LDM