[LDM #TMA-441215]: Beta test 6.9?

Hi Gilbert,

re: replacement for rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu

> Good to hear. Timeline for that?

Nope, no timeline yet.

re:
> I am on a Windows machine. I think you assume I'm trying to do this
> directly on weather3. On weather3, it works fine.

I assumed that the machine you were trying to do the plotting on was
a *nix machine, not a Windows box.  I know of no way to do the plotting
on Windows _unless_ you were running an X server on it.  This can be
done, but it might be a bit of a pain to setup.

Ticket ID: TMA-441215