[LDM #TMA-441215]: Beta test 6.9?

Hi Gilbert,

re:
> Rtstats hasn't worked for two months now. That's why I've kept my old
> Novra S75+ receiver on, so I can see how I am doing on reception.

The machine that has been rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu is being replaced
by a new, more capable box.  As soon as the new machine is up and running,
the real-time stats pages should be fully functional again.  The current
machine is simply too overloaded to keep up with the ever increasing
statistics being sent to it AND doing all of our web services AND
hosting things like Jira.

re: ssh address@hidden ldmadmin plotmetrics

> SSH Secure Shell 3.2.9 (Build 283)
> Copyright (c) 2000-2003 SSH Communications Security Corp -
> http://www.ssh.com/
>
> This copy of SSH Secure Shell is a non-commercial version.
> This version does not include PKI and PKCS #11 functionality.
>
> /home/ldm% ldmadmin plotmetrics
>
> gnuplot: unable to open display ''
> gnuplot: X11 aborted.
> /home/ldm%

Try the following:

ssh -XY address@hidden 'ldmadmin plotmetrics'

The '-XY' flag tells SSH to tunnel the X connection.

Ticket ID: TMA-441215
Department: Support LDM