[LDM #TMA-441215]: Beta test 6.9?

Gilbert,

> So, how do I put that into my ramdisk? That's critical for me and a bunch
> of others.

What's the absolute pathname of the product-queue of the previous (pre 6.9)
installation?

> No, I did that so that you could see *all* the warnings and such, and I
> left it to you to determine whether or not any were important.

Ah! Nevermind.

> /home/ldm% ldmadmin mksurfqueue
> pqcreate: create "/home/ldm/var/queues/ldm.pq" failed: File exists
> make_surf_pq(): pqcreate(1) failure

Ah! The above indicates that the ldmadmin(1) script used the pathname of the
product-queue for the pathname of the surf-queue. I've found the problem and
will release a new version as soon as we also resolve the
putting-the-product-queue-in-a-ramdisk issue.

> Huh. Does this have anything to do with this ldmd.conf entry:
>
> exec    "/home/ldm/bin/pqsurf -Q /dev/shm/pqsurf.pq"

No, it's a problem inside the ldmadmin(1) script.

Ticket ID: TMA-441215