[LDM #FOR-229341]: Fwd: UTA-files

Milas,

> I just got a phone call from Dr. Mcenery about remote access to waterdrop.
> He will approach his IT department about this, and he will give you as the
> point of contact for information such as ports and IP addresses - the
> technical stuff.  Should they respond to this mail thread or what is your
> preference?  You probably don't want this information in an email thread.

Just FYI, if the UTA IT department puts in-place IP firewall rules that only
allows my workstation to connect via ssh(1) (which is typical), then it won't
matter if the information is in an email thread or not.

My workstation computer is gilda.unidata.ucar.edu and isn't publicly
accessible. It's IP address is 128.117.156.30.

Ticket ID: FOR-229341