[LDM #YUZ-392149]: Problems with duplicate grib grids

Jerrold,

> The server is an operational server behind our firewall,

I take it that logging on as the LDM user is, therefore, impossible.

> but it is sending stats:
>
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/siteindex?springbok.ssec.wisc.edu

Your rate of reception of CONDUIT data has extremely high variance.  Therefore,
running pqmon(1) episodically might not catch any problems. Are you running
"ldmadmin addmetrics" periodically from a crontab(1) entry?  If so, what does
the command "ldmadmin plotmetrics" show about the time-series of age of the
oldest data-product?

> Jerrold
>
> --
> Jerrold Robaidek                              Email:  address@hidden
> SSEC Data Center                              Phone: (608) 262-6025
> University of Wisconsin                       Fax: (608) 263-6738
> Madison, Wisconsin

Ticket ID: YUZ-392149