[LDM #QKY-452311]: National Weather Service Level II (Information Request)

Don & Chris,

I seem to recall from my phone conversation with Chris that the LDM
configuration file on the aggregation system has REQUEST entries for EXP
data-products as well as REQUEST-s for NEXRAD2 data-products.  Is this correct?
 If so, then what do the REQUEST entries look like and do those products
actually exist?

Ticket ID: QKY-452311
Department: Level II