[LDM #GGA-177386]: rtstats connection problem

Art,

The system and performance logs on our end don't show anything unusual with
the rtstats collection system in that time frame.  The ldm logs do show the
following notice starting at 12:22:27Z today and continuing as I type this
message;

128.118.28.98[22179] NOTE: Connection from client LDM silent for 720 seconds

I do not see anything else unusual in the logs with regard to ls3,
or any other system connecting to report rtstats.

mike

> > Any idea what would cause the following:
> >
> > Jun 09 18:22:42 ls3 rtstats[4597] ERROR: rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu:
> > HEREIS_6 failure: RPC: Unable to send; errno = Broken pipe
> >
> > Connection problems started a little after 12Z this morning.  I tried
> > stopping/restarting the LDM but it recurred.  Our other LDM systems seem
> > to be connecting okay.

Ticket ID: GGA-177386
Department: Support LDM