[LDM #OVR-151504]: Brave new world: LDM 6.9.X beta?

Hi Gilbert,

> While I was out in Boulder, I had asked if I could get a beta copy of LDM
> 6.9. While this was being discussed on the NOAAport list, would you be
> willing to let me have a copy for trial and analysis?

It's still in alpha testing (we only have it running on one system here -- and
it's a non-operational one).  Good thing too because it uncovered a bug.  I
want to put it on an operational system before releasing it for beta testing.
You're on the top of the list for that.

> Thanks!
>
> Gilbert

Ticket ID: OVR-151504